📚 Publications & Presentations
A curated list of papers and presentations I've contributed to/given. Feel free to reach out to request personal-use copies of anything that isn't linked below!
Published papers I've contributed to.
- Log-based Identification, Classification, and Behavior Prediction of HPC applications: Accepted to the SC20 Conference SIGHPC Systems Professionals Workshop (aka HPCSYSPROS20), November 2020.
- Characterization and Identification of HPC Applications at Leadership Computing Facility: Published in ICS '20: Proceedings of the 34th ACM International Conference on Supercomputing, June 2020.
Research presentations I've given.
- Log-based Fingerprinting of HPC Applications: Presented at ISC 2020. Use password nqbM94Hs to access.
- 3D Visualization of Brain Tissue SEM Image Data: Presented at the Northern Illinois University Undergraduate Research and Artistry Day 2017. Use password jfKBK9bP to access.
- 3D Imaging, Photogrammetry, and Virtual Reality: Presented at the Northern Illinois University Undergraduate Research and Artistry Day 2016. Use password EPwFiGAp to access.
Papers I've written but don't expect to submit to a peer-reviewed journal or publication.
- Survey on Perception-related Research in Virtual Reality and Potential Ramifications for Immersive Information Visualization: A short survey paper written for a graduate-level Information Visualization course. Use password qixzGsCr to access.
- Implementing Perception and Orientation Assistance Techniques for Immersive Visualizations in Unity3D: A research paper written for a graduate-level Information Visualization course. Use password datMaeps to access.